Self-love is doing what makes you feel good and supported. It is about accepting everything about yourself - your desires, wants, hopes and dreams - as being OK. You want to roll down that grassy hill? Do it!
You want to be massaged with honey? Do that!
You want to try all the ice cream flavours at that restaurant? Go for it!
You want to snuggle under a blanket when it’s raining outside? YES!! Self-love is about you - the real you, the authentic you - being loving towards
Did you know our belief system is developed by the ages? Birth – 5yrs : 50% of emotional programming has been developed 5yrs – 7yrs : 80% of emotional programming has been developed 7yrs – 18yrs : 95% of emotional programming has been developed That leaves 5% that is able to learn, re-evaluate and make new choices to go back and change the other 95%. Most people today do not appreciate the concept of the inner child, nor do they realise that what they experienced in thei